First time landlord? Follow the next 8 easy steps!
- Telephone/email or visit our office
- We are happy to send a soft copy of our Management Services, however we welcome meeting with the landlord in the first instance wherever possible
- At your meeting, our advisor is qualified to answer any of your queries that may arise.
- The services we provide will be discussed and you will be advised on the service most suited to yourself.
- The responsibilities of a landlord will be explained in detail, ensuring that you are aware of all legal requirements prior to the commencement of letting your property.
- A market evaluation of the anticipated rent per calendar month of your property will be given.
- If not already a registered landlord, we would advise to register online at www.landlordregistrationscotland.gov.uk.
- Once the level of management service is agreed and the contract exchanged, we will visit the property (if not already) to carry out the required photographs in order to commence advertising.
- We ensure that all certificates required to meet government legislation are received
- In the event of any works which we consider advisable to enhance the marketing of your property, we can supply quotes at reasonable rates from trusted traders.
- We create the advertisement and send to the landlord for their approval
- When approval is received, your property is launched on the rental market.
If you have any more questions about managing your property, please check out our Landlord Advice & Guidance section, or submit a question via the form on that page.